Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee all materials receipts, processing, fulfilment, movement pick-up, monitoring and dispatch at the plant.
· Approve all stock receipts (to) and dispatch (from) assigned plant
· Plan, direct and evaluate efficiency of all depot inventory planning and control activities
· Is accountable for efficient management of depot resources such as vehicles, equipment, etc.
· Ensure store is optimally utilized by constantly reviewing layout, space utilization and material flow to identify improvement areas.
· Ensure that daily records of stores transactions are uploaded onto the system on a regular basis.
· Organize regular/periodic stock count exercises and ensure discrepancies are resolved on a timely basis.
· Investigate incidences of damaged or missing stock in the depot and escalate to Head of Logistics
· Take adequate steps, including leveraging of existing relationships to ensure timely resolution of depot-related issues and challenges
· Implement approved HSE policies and procedures for stores safety.
· Ensure continuous review and assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of stores management policies, procedures and processes, identify improvement opportunities and make recommendations to the Head of Logistics.
Develop periodic performance reports for review and decision making by the Head of Stores.
Education: HND in Logistics or equivalent; Language: French & English
Closing date for application: August 24, 2018
<!-- [if gte mso 9]>