Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed. ... Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations. Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial report
· Preparation of monthly, and annual budget execution reports
· Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions
· Recording classifying and summarising financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards
· Using various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and /or format data for accounting and reporting purposes.
· Advising and assisting the management in the compilation and control of budget
· Reconciliation of bank statements
· Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with local legislation
· Advising on the improvement of financial management system, internal control system, the use of financial management software, the medium- term and program budgeting
· Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing
· Supervising the day-to-day operation of the accounting
Education and Work Experience:
· Bachelor degree in Accounting & Finance,
· ACCA part 1,2&3, Certified Chartered Accountant.
Seven years of relevant work experience, with IFRS & SYSCOHADA
Skills and Competencies:
· Excellent accounting knowledge with regard to assets and properties in particular
· Strong estimation skills and ability to predict the fluctuation of values of assets
· Good communication, analytical and observation skills
· Ability to work with high precision and efficiency in preparing financial statements
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
Deadline for submission of applications: April 30, 2019.