· Perform routine maintenance which includes but is not limited to the following: fault analysis, component replacements, alignments and calibration, repairs, installation of new control circuits, modification of existing instrument/electrical systems as requested, fault analysis of PLC based systems with control logic modification if required.
· Perform install of electrical machines/ equipment using prescribed blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications installation procedures
· Develop or modify industrial electronic devices, circuits, or equipment, according to available specifications.
· Examine work orders and converse with equipment operators to detect equipment problems and to ascertain whether mechanical or human errors contributed to the problems.
· Calibrate testing instruments and installed or repaired equipment to prescribed specifications.
· Maintain equipment logs that record performance problems, repairs, calibrations, or tests
Perform any other duties assigned by the Engineer/ Shift Engineer.
Education & work experience:
Bsc in electrical Engineering;
2 to 5 year experience in a production factory (cement or others).
Deadline: June 7, 2019.