· Perform all work order maintenance, troubleshooting, and calibration of plant equipment as directed.
· Troubleshoot, inspect, test, maintain, repair, clean and calibrate instrumentation and solid state and microprocessor based control equipment including plant communications equipment, programmable controllers, distributive control systems, generator excitation equipment, battery chargers, and semi-conductor devices.
· Repair or replace control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons, contactors, motor starters, transmitters, etc. as needed.
· Install control and measurement instruments on existing or new plant equipment.
· Use a wide range of test equipment, including recorders, computers, control and tuning modules, PC based software analyzer programs, oscilloscopes, data analyzers, logic test equipment, analogue and digital multi-meters, meggars and other test equipment, while performing tests to identify problems and to maintain and calibrate equipment to performance standards.
· Make regular inspection rounds of plant instrumentation, and control equipment.
· Assist in developing detailed preventive and predictive maintenance procedures for plant instrumentation and control equipment.
· Install, build, or modify plant instrument, and control equipment as directed by the Instrumentation Engineer or Section Head.
· Troubleshooting, repair, and minor programming of various PLC control systems, frequency drives and other electrical equipment.
· Participate in plant safety, health and environmental programs and observe safety in accordance with government and company standards.
Education & work experience:
Bsc in electronics Engineering;
2 to 5 year experience in a production factory (cement or others).
Deadline: June 7, 2019.