SALES OFFICER Douala (01) & Maroua (01)
· Execute sales plan based on the approved sales strategy in conjunction with the Area Sales Manager.
· Process customer orders and follow-up with distribution personnel to ensure prompt product delivery in line with organisational policies.
· Proactively gather current customer data/information and regularly update customer database to ensure reliability and accuracy.
· Log and address customer complaints; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up to ensure proper resolution.
· Work closely with Area Manager to identify constraints to product sales and notify the Head, Regional Sales.
· Proactively identify and report on potential revenue streams or new sales avenues.
· Initiate and manage relationships with internal and external customers within the local environment.
· Ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
· Prepare/compile periodic activity, financial and performance reports.
Perform any other duties assigned by the Area Sales Manager.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Sales or its equivalent in a related discipline.
Desired Experience: Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
Language of communicationl:
Bilingual (English & French)
CVs should be sent in MS Word format only and subject line should clearly state “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF……………….”/
Closing Date: 12 days from the Date of publication of this advertisement